Hey folks! I hope life is treating you well. Welcome back to my blog. For many students, college is an experience that brings both excitement and financial worries. If you’re struggling with the latter, then today’s blog post is just for you! We’re diving deep into the Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023, a golden opportunity for students attending Broward College.
About Broward College
Broward College is nestled in the southeastern part of Florida, more specifically in Broward County. With 1,944,375 residents as of the 2020 census, the county ranks as Florida’s second-most populated. The college itself is part of this vibrant community, committed to providing quality education.
The Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 aims to offer financial relief to new and current students who find themselves financially crunched. The scholarship is announced based on three criteria: merit, financial need, and degree choice. The full spectrum of the scholarship is “Fully Funded,” and the deadline to get those applications in is August 1, 2023. So, there’s no time to waste!
Failure to meet the eligibility criteria is a common reason many students miss out on scholarships. To be a successful candidate for the Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023, make sure to check these boxes:
- Graduate from a Broward County public high school with a CGPA of at least 2.5
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a family income below $84,000 per year
- Enroll in a degree-seeking program with at least nine credit hours
- Have a gap between tuition fees and loan amounts
The scholarship is available across a wide range of undergraduate programs such as:
- Business Administration
- Computer Programming
- Hospitality Management
- Environmental Science
- Mental and Social Health Services
- Office Management and Supervision
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Information Technology
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technology
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Music Technology
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia, and Information Resources Design
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Opticianry/Ophthalmic Dispensing Optician
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology Project Management
- Environmental Science
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Operations Management and Supervision
With such an extensive list of available courses, the Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 offers opportunities across virtually all academic disciplines. So, whether you’re into tech, healthcare, management, or the arts, there’s likely a program that aligns with your career goals.
How to Maintain Your Scholarship
Once you’ve secured the scholarship, maintaining it is equally important. To do so, ensure the following:
- Stay enrolled in at least a nine-credit hour program
- Keep your CGPA above 2.0
- Reapply for FAFSA every year
Applications lacking required documents are automatically rejected. Make sure to submit:
- High School Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement or Essay
- Financial Information (e.g., Income Tax documents)
Application Deadline and Terms
Don’t snooze on these deadlines:
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: May 1
- Fall: August 1
How to Apply
Applying for the Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 is a straightforward process:
- Visit Broward College’s official website.
- Submit your Broward College Application and FAFSA (use school code 001500).
- Log in and create an account.
- Proceed to the application, fill out mandatory fields, and attach required documents.
- Submit your application.
The Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 is a treasure trove for students seeking financial aid to further their academic pursuits. If this opportunity resonates with you, mark that deadline and apply ASAP. And don’t forget to share this post; you never know who might find it helpful! 📚
Happy scholarship hunting!